Terms and Conditions
For any return or exchange, your item must be unused, in the same condition you received it in, and also in any original packaging.
According to Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, non-custom items ordered online are eligible for a full refund*. This does not apply to custom made items. Our returns policy is based around this guidance, with a goodwill offer of exchange/credit note for any non-custom items ordered in person.
Eligible for a full refund:
- Full price stock items ordered online (beginning from the date of order, ending 14 days after receipt of the item(s). Customer must pay any return postage costs).
Ineligible for a full refund:
- Any custom made items purchased either online or ordered in person*.
Eligible for exchange / credit note (conditions apply):
- Items purchased in person may be subject to a goodwill exchange or credit note policy within 30 days from date of purchase (includes sale and non-sale).
- This assumes additional materials have not been ordered to fulfil your order specifically. If this is required you will be informed at the time of order.
- The customer must pay any return postage costs, and will receive a replacement item or credit note to the value of the original item, minus any postage costs.
- Please note all sale items are non refundable but can be returned in exchange for store credit.
* Custom made goods are those whereby a finished product is made to fit the customer’s specifications or is alteration of a stock item. As per the Consumer Contracts Regulations these constitute a contract with no right to cancel.
- Use the contact form to email us with your request. Please provide the item name, description and any order number you may have.
- After receiving confirmation from us, please return your product to:
- Crooked Knitwear
Unit 15 Sneinton Market, 8 Gedling Street, Nottingham, NG1 1DS
- Crooked Knitwear
- We highly recommend that you use a traceable returns option to ensure we receive the item. Royal Mail Recorded is available for a small additional fee.
- We will contact you to confirm receipt of the item.
- If your item is eligible for a refund, you will be refunded via your original method of payment.
- If you haven’t received your refund within 10 working days please contact your bank.
- If you still have a problem receiving your refund please let us know.