- Creating clothes with a feel good factor
We believe that clothing is an awesome way to express yourself and can be an extension of your personality. If you feel comfortable in what you're wearing it really can put a pep in your step and help you to feel confident. This is at the heart of why we do what we do and we want nothing more than to create garments that lift your spirits and make you feel great!
- Our Nottingham studio runs purely on renewable energy.
- We use biodegradable packaging when sending out orders.
- Many of our products are made to order meaning we are not making excess stock that can lead to wastage.
- Production off cuts are cycled back into production wherever possible and used in other projects such as craft kits and workshops
Hopefully that's helped you get to know Get Crooked a little better. Be sure to follow us on Instagram for regular update on what we're up to, and drop us a line if you have and questions or thoughts... We love a chat!
Why not visit us in store?
Fancy seeing where the magic happens? Come check out the festival fashion walk-in wardrobe of your dreams in our main gaff. The Crooked Queendom is an open studio and shop front serving all your fashion needs.
Tues - Sat 11-5pm
If you would like to see us outside of these times, please book an appointment by contacting us :)
Unit 15, Sneinton Market Avenues, 8 Gedling Street, Nottingham, NG1 1DS
Please see our events page to find out where we'll be exhibiting this year. Trade and custom order enquiries welcome.